Upcoming events — Latest news
From the Society
- (1 February) The deadline for applications for a KNDV travel grant for student members has now closed. A new round for submissions will open in the summer of 2018.
- (4 December) The deadline for submissions for the 2018 Dutch Zoology Prize (Nederlandse Zoölogieprijs 2018) competition has now closed.
- (27 November) 130 (mostly young!) zoologists registered for Zoology 2017 (23 and 24 November 2017, Wageningen, the Netherlands). Prizes for the best poster and oral presentations were awarded to:
- Best MSc presentation: Mathilde Godefroid, Marine Biology Laboratory, Earth and Life Institute, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium;
- Best MSc poster: Tamar Beridze, Institute of Ecology, Ilia State University, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- Best PhD presentation: Lisa van Sluijs, Laboratory of Nematology, Wageningen University, Wageningen, The Netherlands;
- Best PhD poster: Antro van Morgane, Université de Namur, Belgium.
- (30 October) The scientific committee of Zoology 2017 and the Royal Dutch Zoological Society cordially invite you to the public lecture by Prof. Greg Gibson (Georgia Tech, US): "Humans as a model for the genetics of model organisms." Thursday, 23 November 2017, 19:30 h, Hof van Wageningen, Wageningen. Free admission.
Online submission for Animal Biology
Submit your manuscript for Animal Biology (the continuation of the Netherlands Journal of Zoology) online via Editorial Manager system.
Authors can submit manuscripts and track their progress through the system. Reviewers can download manuscripts and submit their reports to the editor.
to top of page